In this role, you will get the chance to be inspired and learn from colleagues with solid knowledge in both the industry and the art of creating and managing customer relationships. As a Client Manager, you are responsible for building your own customer portfolio from the start by qualitative exploration and sales work. Through a curiosity and strong ability of relationship building, you drive the customer dialogue from A to Z in a successful way.
The role includes:
- Building your own customer portfolio by prospecting and creating a pipeline with long-term strong relationships
- Drive the sales process from exploration to meeting bookings, new customer meetings, follow-ups and finally closing deals
- Develop and educate customers in your portfolio in order to help them achieve their long-term and short-term goals
- Be responsible for your customer satisfaction and the growth of our customers over time
- Build solid knowledge about employer branding, and KSMG as a supplier, through inspiration from colleagues and focused research
- Collaborate with colleagues over our different business areas to deliver the best cutting-edge expertise to our customers
To succeed in this role, we see that you have a curiosity about understanding the importance of employer branding and we believe that you are driven by creating relationships and working with customers and sales. We also think you have:
- Experience in sales that builds strong relationships
- A constructive and solution-oriented approach to challenges and a strong analytical ability
- Very good ability to work together with others, in combination with the ability to work individually with your own goals
- A doer mentality and an understanding of what it means to work at a small company where every effort is important
- Fluent communication skills in English and Swedish
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office Suite, mailny PowerPoint and Excel
- An interest in digital and social media in combination with the understanding of the importance of working with employer branding
- University or vocational education is a merit but not a requirement
What do we offer as an employer?
You will be part of a team with solid knowledge in sales and employer branding. We help each other succeed and you will have the opportunity to be inspired and learn from some of the most experienced in the industry, both in our area of expertise and in sales and customer care in general. We want to give you an opportunity to pave the way for a successful career, either within our company or with someone else in the future. We welcome you to a successful company with ambitious growth goals and strong financial conditions.
We see ourselves as the only full-service agency in the industry as we can offer our customers cutting-edge expertise in everything from strategic plans to smart digital media plans for employers. We are on a journey that simply does not appear every day and we want you to join us.
- Start date by agreement
- Fixed monthly salary and variable commission based on sales