The Knowledge Builder
Employer branding for public sectorSign up for course
Anne Margrethe Mannerfelt has over 20 years of experience in supporting and educating organizations in employer branding. She has experience of working with a wide range of organizations, from small startups to global organizations ans she has also worked with many organizations in the public sector. At KSMG, Anne Margrethe is responsible for our strategic employer branding solutions and works actively to evaluate and develop organizations' employer offerings.
During this course, you will get tools, inspiration, and insights to sharpen your employer communication. Together with other course participants from the public sector, you will have the opportunity to share your - and take part in others - experiences, challenges, and reflections. During the course, we look at examples and cases from the public sector to create as high relevance as possible. The course is specifically designed for you in the public sector who work with employer offers, employer communication, profiling, and strategic competence supply.
After completing the course, you are equipped with the knowledge to build a strategy for active work with your employer communication. You will have a deeper understanding of your target groups and get tangible tools for your continued work.
The course is divided into five different areas, all to ensure the best possible value for you as a participant and provide you with the right tools to create a successful employer brand towards all target groups.
1. Strategy & planning for the employer communication - Define your needs
- Create a plan for how to get engaged employees
- Identify strengths & weaknesses for your employer brand
- Get started!
2. Target groups - Make yourself relevant for the right target group
- Define & identify
- Internal and external target groups
- Communication, channels & format adaption
3. Content - Create content that reflects your employer brand
- What is content?
- Good vs. bad content
- Examples & tools to succeed
4. Activation - How do you stay relevant?
- Choosing the right channels & format
- Create a communication plan
- Use the right content, on the right platform & to the right target group
5. Measurement & follow-up
- Work with relevant goals
- Measure your efforts
- Evaluate your results and gain an understanding for the next step in the process
General information about the course
This is a two day digital course that will be held on Thursday the 28th of September and Tuesday the 3rd of October 2023. Each course day starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 3:00 PM, including a one hour long lunch break. For questions about the course, please contact us at email@example.com.
Early bird offer!
If you sign up to this course before the end of April 2023, we offer a discount of 10% (worth 1 290 SEK). This means that you recieve a total price of 11 610 SEK pp.