About the role:
You will be part of a company with strong growth, good results and that really sees unlimited opportunities when it comes to developing clients, colleagues, and our offer to the market. As Client Director Nordics, you will have a direct impact on our growth and development in the Nordic market. You will be part ofthe team responsible for building up and establishing KSMG in other markets and in the future building your own team in the region. Through close collaboration with existing Client Managers, the business area managers within our service areas and our marketing manager, you will develop and establish new client relationships and partnerships. You report to the CEO at KSMG and become part of the team with Client Managers.
The role includes, among other things:
- Development of existing client relationships outside of Sweden through close collaboration with/and coaching of established Client Managers
- Establishing new client relationships outside of Sweden through existing contacts, prospecting, market initiatives, etc.
- Work closely with the business area managers in order to develop and shape solutions adapted to the Nordic region and its client target group
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to establish KSMG as a supplier
- In the long term, establish KSMG as an number one employer branding agency outside Sweden's borders
- Mapping needs/investments to achieve success in each market
We would like it if you have experience with employer branding in a previous professional role. We also need you to be driven by creating new relationships, working with, and developing clients and enjoy doing business. To succeed in the role, we believe you have:
- Experience in relationship building sales
- A background in employer branding and/or HR
- A constructive solution-oriented approach to challenges and a strong analytical ability
- Very good cooperation skills in combination with the ability to work individually with own goals
- A doer mentality and an understanding for what it means to work at a smaller company
- Strong ability to communicate in Swedish and English, other Nordic languages are a plus
- An interestand preferably experience in digital and social media, as distribution is a central part of our business today
- University and vocational education are meritorious but absolutely not a requirement, with the right attitude you will go a long way
- A plus is also if you have worked in the other Nordic countries
What we offer:
We are the only full-service agency in the industry as we can offer our clients excellence in everything from strategic employer branding to smart digital solutions. We have a very stable ownership structure, the best financial conditions and are proud of our growth and profitability over the years. Many of our colleagues are partners today and we look forward to welcoming more partners in the future. We have high ambitions to grow – we are on a journey that does not appear every day. If you want a genuine chance to influence the progress of the industry and your own development, you have the opportunity now.
- Start: By agreement
- Scope: Full-time, indefinitely
- Remuneration: Fixed monthly salary and variable commission
- Partnership potential
- Location: Sturegallerian, Stockholm or by agreement
Apply for the position by sending your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Emma Bergström (HR) at email@example.com. The position is filled when we have found the right person and we apply an ongoing selection in this recruitment.